APICS Vancouver is please to offer a new one-day workshop for professionals that indirectly support the supply chain such as sales and marketing, accounting, information technology and senior executives to name a few.
This workshop, Customer-Focused Supply Chain Management, will provide participants with an insider’s view of the supply chain and supply chain management process. Participants will learn the fundamentals of the functions of SCM (supply chain management) and it designed to quickly and effectively educate team members who interact with or support supply chain activities.
Benefits to Employers
- Increase efficiencies and generate ideas for improvements of the SCM process in their organization.
- Strengthen their entire team and foster appreciation of a properly structured and managed supply chain.
Benefits to Participants
Upon successful completion of this workshop participants will be in a position to contribute to the cross-functional and inter-organizational processes of a successful supply chain.
- Learn the basic terminology used in SCM and be able to more effectively communicate with SCM teams.
- Understand the basic elements of SCM and how improvements in processes and communication can lead to increased overall customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Be more fully integrated as a part of the team supporting the increasingly important SCM function
Schedule a Workshop Today!
The CFSCM workshop is now available through APICS Vancouver.
It is a 7-hour workshop to meet the basic informational needs of individuals who
interact with and support supply chain professionals. Contact our Director of Educations for more details or to schedule an in-house
workshop for your team.